Saturday, May 7, 2011

Kindergarten Performance


Brayden just recently had his big kindergarten performance. It was a cute lil tribute to Mother's Day. Leading up to the night, he was SUPER excited! When we were shopping for his new shirt for the performance, he had to tell every store worker that we came encounter with that he had his "kindergarten performance in a few days".

He even gave me this impromptu sneak peak on our way home from school one day:

And then the actual night of the performance came. We came super early so I could get a front row seat. I was all set up with my camera, video camera and iphone as backup. (Thank goodness I did, because after 5 minutes into it my video camera battery went out.) As all the kids came out, I could tell that Brayden was a lil overwhelmed with how big the audience was, I was barely able to get him to crack a smile for a few pictures. I think stage freight got the best of him and one of his lil girlfriends (standing next to him). Afterwards he told me that it was so scary singing in front of everyone and it would have been better if it would have just been in front of the parents from his class. :)

Here are clips of each of their songs---not the best quality since they were taken with my phone. :)










This was my first time to use youtube to upload my videos, so hopefully it worked out ok. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin