Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

This morning I was blessed with a sweet little voice coming into my room to wish me Happy Mother's Day. I wasn't quite sure if he would remember or not, but it was the first thing he said to me. :) He then proceded to tell me that my gift from him was a "pool date." He had already switched out of his pjs and into his swimsuit, so he could take me swimming. Of course, he wanted me to switch into my swimming suit immediately, but I told him we had a few other things on our agenda before we could go.

After visiting with my sister using Facetime, he decided to make a mother's day video to show off how he can now blow up a balloon all on his on. He learned this yesterday and has been doing it constantly ever since.


One of the things on our "to do" list today was to clean the downstairs. I told him that we were going to have a dance party as we cleaned. Well, he interpreted the cleaning dance party into something completely different than what I had intended. He pulled out our Dance Dance Revolution 3 on the Wii and started having his own dance party as I cleaned the kitchen.



He told me that he is trying to get all hot and sweaty, so then "we" will be hot enough to go swimming. I'm not sure, but I think I foresee swimming sometime in my future today. :)

Happy Mother's Day!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin