Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lovin Swagbucks!

I just have to say it, I am LOVIN Swagbucks!! A lil over a year ago, I introduced you guys to Swagbucks through this post. Well they have done a lot of updating since then and now it is even EASIER to earn more Swagbucks.

In case you are new to Swagbucks, it is basically a search/win website where you can earn Swagbucks when you use their site to search. Then you redeem your "swagbucks" for prizes. My FAVORITE prize is the $5 Amazon giftcard...it only takes 450 Swagbucks to earn one. And yes, it really does work!! I have earned Amazon giftcards and have used them to purchase lots of things on Amazon. If you haven't already signed up, use this link to sign up so you can get started. :)

A few of the ways I like to earn Swagbucks -

* SEARCH and WIN... You won't get Swagbucks for every search. I found for me, there are usually 3 times a day I earn them by searching. First thing in the morning, afternoon, and sometime in the evening. Use Swagbucks as a replacement for your current search engine (google, yahoo, etc..) Use it frequently! In order to get to facebook, I never type in facebook.com, I just go to swagbucks.com and I type in “facebook” as a search. Sure it is one more step, but it’s worth the extra couple of seconds to possibly earn swagbucks. :)

*COUPONS.... Just today alone, I SAVED $16 at Walmart using coupons I printed off of Swagbucks!! I used a total of 9 coupons and each is equivalent to 10 swagbucks. So not only did I save $16, I also earned 90 swagbucks!!

*SWAGBUCK TV.... They have several categories to choose from...Entertainment (celebrity gossip), Fashion/Beauty, Homes and Garden (a lot of stuff from HGTV and DIY), Technology, Food (excerts from Rachael Ray, Paula Dean, Bobby Flay, etc...) as you watch the short videos (usually under 5 minutes), a meter will go from 0-100%. Once the meter is full, you earn 5 swagbucks. Then the meter starts over and you can continue watching more videos. Just think, if you average 30 swagbucks a day through swagbucks tv alone that = 900 swagbucks or 2 $5 Amazon giftcards a month just through the Swagbuck TV.

*SWAGBUCK GAMES... Brayden LOVES to help out with this one. :) They have a limit of 10 swagbucks a day playing the games…but if you earned 10 each day, that can be an easy 300 for the month. Plus he loves knowing that he is helping me earn more swagbucks.

There are a TON more ways to earn Swagbucks, but I won't bore you with them all now. I'll save that for another post later. :)

In January, with the new year, I started my mission to earn more Swagbucks. Not necessarily for any particular reason at the time, other than it is basically like FREE money. Now I have a purpose for earning more Swagbucks...Brayden (and Jason and I) are wanting an Xbox 360 with Kinect. (Special thanks to my sister and her family for introducing us to it.) So our goal is to earn enough FREE Amazon giftcards to pay for at least 1/2 by Brayden's birthday in May. So far, just since January, I have earned a total of $60 worth of Amazon giftcards...getting closer to our goal. :)

And just in case you are wondering why I have Swagbucks, linked SO many times...it does run on the referral system. So please make sure you use my link :) Thanks!!Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin