Friday, July 10, 2009

Jammin in July


Although we had a little rainstorm this morninng, it turned out to be a gorgeous afternoon and evening. Late in the afternoon I took Brayden swimming. I was so proud of him! He has finally got to the point where he will jump in and swim a little distance to me all on his own! It was so exciting! I even got him to swim back to the wall after he was finished....now tomorrow might be a totally different story, but today he did it!

Tonight we also went to Jammin in July. Every Thursday night in July, McKinney has what they call "Jammin in July". It's a fun outdoor concert from 7:30-8:30ish. Last year we had such a great time, that I thought we would carry on the tradition again this year. We start the evening off getting our food at Dairy Queen, then we head to the park with our lawn chairs and picnic blanket. Brayden was more into tonight than he was last year. He was dancing and running around, providing an extra entertainment show for everyone around us. The group tonight didn't finish until a little after 9. As we were leaving, I mentioned to him that I was as hot as firecracker. He looked at me, and then instantly replied "I'm so sweaty, it's like its raining". I of course started cracking up. He already amazes me with his intelligence. =)

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin