Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oprah's O Magazine and other Great Deals

I just came across a GREAT deal on Amazon that I thought would be PERFECT to pass along...Amazon has a 1 year subscription to Oprah's O Magazine for only $5!! I was thinking it could be perfect for a last minute Christmas present or maybe even as a stocking stuffer. You can always get yourself a Christmas present right? :) Hurry and click the link below, the deal ends this Saturday, December 19th.

Here is one of my personal favorites for super cheap also:

Family Fun is only $9.95 then it has an instant $5 off to make it only $4.95 for a 1 year subscription...can't beat that!!

Here are some other great magzine deals too:
Good Housekeeping has an instant $3 off, so that makes it only $4.97 for a 1 year subscription and Better Homes and Garden has an instant $5 off to make it only $9.97 for a 1 year subscription.

On a different note, you might remember this post from when I first started using Swagbucks as my search engine. Well, I wanted to share a quick lil success so far that I have had using Swagbucks...so far in just a lil over a month I have been able to redeem enough Swagbucks to earn $25 worth of FREE Amazon giftcards. So exciting and it was so EASY!! If you haven't started yet, be sure to sign up using this link so you can start earning your own FREE amazon giftcards or other prizes of your choice. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have about it and I'll do my best to answer them. :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Been missing you! Hope everything is ok just busy. Thanks for the info. I love me some magazines.

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

What a great idea for presents, I may have to pass this info on to hubby.

Unknown said...

Hey!! That's fantastic about your swagbucks prize!! It's so easy to earn right? What are you going to buy with it?

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin