Sunday, September 13, 2009

Honest Scrap Award


Thanks to super sweet Jes over at Drapes to my 20's, she has awarded with me another award...the Honest Scrap Award. Thanks Jes! Make sure to check out her super cute blog!

Here are the rules..
1.) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2.) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
3.) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4.) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.


Now time for my Honest Truth:

1.) Right now I am currently stressing over what Brayden will be for Halloween, decorating a new lil bookshelf that will hold his art materials and books in the living room, and a fall craft project so I can participate in a Monthly Craft Challenge hosted by Blue Eyed Blessings. What my current stress SHOULD be is working on my last 3 graduate assignments and studying for the midtern/final to complete this course.

2.) I really wish I had a FREE and frequent housekeeper. After a long day’s work, I can’t quite keep up with Brayden’s little creative mind and all the messes that come along with it. Special thanks to my sweet mom who usually feels sorry enough for me to come help give my a house a good cleaning about once a month for us.

3.) I am a night owl to the extreme and unfortunately Brayden has picked up my habit. If we make it to bed before midnight, something is usually wrong…yes, 5:30 comes awfully early in the morning.

4.) I usually have a favorite song of the week and will listen to it over and over and over and over and over.

5.) I LOVE to take naps and have at least one “lazy day” for the weekend.

6.) Somehow I manage to perpetually be late where ever I go...not sure what life would be like if I wasn't having to constantly rush around.

7.) I am SCARED TO DEATH of cats and I’m not a fan of birds, heights, bridges, lake water, or vegetables. (I know the lake water sounds a little contradictory since we spend so much time at the lake for the summer, but you will most likely find me on the beach. If its a super hot day, you might be able to find me in the water but absolutely no deaper than my knees. What can I say, I'm a "pool girl".)

8.) When grocery shopping, I HAVE to categorize my items as I put them on the conveyor belt to be checked out. I also can’t stand to see an almost empty box on the shelves so I’ll condense and reorganize the items just to get rid of the box for them.

9.) To this day, I’ve never gotten a credit card other than a Lowe’s Home Improvement Card when I first purchased my house.

10.) I’ve been told that I am OCD, but have never admitted it. :)


Now to pass the award on, in no particular order...
1.) Michelle
2.) Southern Queen Bee
3.) Joan
4.) Gabby
5.) Kelli
6.) Six in One Hand
7.) Christy

Let's get HONEST... =)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking about this award tomorrow and what I honestly must tell to the blogasphere....

I understand about the OCD thing so I really get the empty box obsession. My doc says I just might have OCD, I beg to differ. I'm just meticulous to a fault!

Made In The South said...

Wow Thanks, I have never won an award. Love the post of playing in the rain. We have been getting alot of rain too. You did get your dollar out of that umbrella...

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin