Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Our evening started off riding in Uncle Mike's fishing boat....I was a little nervous since we were on an actual "fishing" boat our seats were up higher than the boats I am used to riding in. I felt as though any semi-big bump/wave we hit Brayden would bounce right out. He of course was not worried at all, he held on tight to the side and tried to comfort me with his big smile and laughter as the wind hit us in our faces.

After a fun boat ride, we went back to my parents house to do a little fireworks in the driveway before dinner. Then we were off to Highport Marina to watch the fireworks. We got a little late start because originally we were just going to watch a fireworks show that was just around the corner from my parents house. At the last minute we decided to make the 20 minute drive to Highport Marina. It was well worth the drive, we had a great time! When we finished watching the fireworks Brayden turned to me and said "I'm sorry you missed them mommy." I asked him what he thought I missed and he replied "the ending of the fireworks show." I reassured him I didnt miss the ending and I asked him why he thought that and he replied "cause you were to busy trying to take my picture." How sweet is he!




Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin