Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Graduation

Another exciting event we had in May was my graduation from grad school. For the last eighteen months I have been working on my Master of Education in Teacher Leadership via online courses. I can't tell you enough how excited I am to be finally be done with assignments, midterms and final exams!!


This was a fun mini trip that we are able to spend with my parents. Believe it or not, this was Brayden's first time to actually stay in a hotel....5 years old and he had never stayed in a hotel before. He was beyond excited and loving every second of it, especially the elevator! He kept calling the hotel, the "show in tell" and by the end of the weekend was wanting us to move into one. On Sunday, we drove down a little further to Port Arthur, TX (close to Galveston) so Brayden could see the ocean for his first time. He LOVED the waves! I wish we could have stayed longer and actually enjoyed the ocean but unfortunately we had a 6 hour drive ahead of us.
It didn't take long before he wanted to switch into his swimsuit and try out his "surfing pose."

I can't wait to go back and spend more time enjoying the ocean and beach....hopefully we will make it down there again this summer. :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on graduating! Love Brayden's surfer pose.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin