Monday, September 14, 2009

Friend Makin Monday

Every Monday Amber host "Friend Makin Monday". This weeks theme was "Favorite Fall Shows" so I thought I would join in on the fun. Here are just a few shows that you will DEFINITELY catch on my DVR this Fall:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...


The new version of 90210 on CW
LOVE Jeff Lewis...I think he is HILARIOUS and can sadly relate to many of his ways.
The always inspiring:
I LOVE all the RealHousewives series on Bravo. The OC is one of my favorite cast so I'm lookin forward to them starting back in November.



So what are your FAVORITE fall shows to watch?


Photobucket

5 comments:

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

We have been a fan of flippin out too! Hubby is a tad ocd himself lol

Angie said...

I love the Real Housewives of OC!!! I forgot to add that to my list...thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

I watched Private Practice a few times and it was good. Husband and I have enjoyed "Defying Gravity" and I will NOT miss Grey's Anatomy and House.

Bethany said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Private Practice and Biggest Loser! Joe and I had DVR'd it and I bawled the entire time over sweet Abby :) Hope you all are doing good!!! :)

Amber Filkins said...

Oh, and I was going to be SO good and get around to all the blogs this week! It's so hard!

Love your list though!! I haven't watched the new 90210 & the Mentalist only once, but I LOVE the other ones!! :)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin